Little Book of Skulls: Volume I - PRE-ORDER
You are Pre-Ordering Little Book of Skulls Volume I
Artist and Squad19 Captain Steve Tenebrini has had a skull obsessions since he was a wee lad. This project started years ago in a mini Moleskine sketchbook drawing a skull on each page and trying for one a day although that was less the point and it was more about the mental exercise and drawing practice. The collection has amassed to the point that something must be done and that something is a series of books.
What you get for your 20 bones:
• each book is signed and numbered from a limited edition of 50
• black & white digitally printed on HP Indigo 7600 color press
• 24 pages, size: 5" x 8" on 100# uncoated text stock
• cover printed on 130# satin cover stock
• saddle-stitched binding
• die-cut vinyl sticker 2.5" x 4"
• custom 5" x 8" skull illustration
• shipped in a custom printed stay-flat mailer
These will ship in late August 2018